For measuring breathing volume. Mike uses it to measure his breathing volume which at age 73 is equal to a 6ft 6 inch 20 years old.
The Way You Breathe Can Make You Sick or Make You Well.
For a while, I stopped using this after I noticed that some people, registered better breathing and did not breathe easier and some registered worse breathing and DID breathe easier. To me, it is not always dependable. Later I learned to use it along with my other methods of measuring breathing. I get a more clear picture of progress this way. You will too. It can use to tell if you have the breathing volume of someone years younger than you.
Toll Free (USA): 1-866 MY INHALE (1-866 694-6425)
International: 001 704.597.6775
- The statements on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Our supplements are not drugs and are not intended to treat, cure or prevent a disease or injury.
- The information appearing on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.
- Results may vary.
- Please consult your physician for a complete list of indications, warnings, precautions, adverse events, clinical results, and other important medical information.
- You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem, injury or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider.