If you are a healthy breather, you would definitely want to lay your hands on this one and flaunt it around! "All body functions are breathing related. Proper oxygen delivery to all parts of your body is crucial to health and well-being...... Delivering oxygen to the body is the responsibility of the respiratory system. Breathing is the process by which air enters the bloodstream, via the lungs. Thus, proper breathing, and correcting common breathing disorders, is the ultimate form of aerobics."
Dr. Robert Fried, Breath Connection, p. 52 This ¾ sleeve raglan tee is a classic piece made from 100% ring-spun cotton and with a modern color blocking look. A comfortable and durable casual piece of clothing loved by men and women alike.
4.5 oz., 30/1 fine knit jersey
All solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
Heather Grey color is 90% cotton/10% polyester
Heather Denim color is 50% cotton/50% polyester
Reactive-dyed for longer-lasting color
Prewashed to minimize shrinkage
Contrast raglan sleeve
Toll Free (USA): 1-866 MY INHALE (1-866 694-6425)
International: 001 704.597.6775
- The statements on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Our supplements are not drugs and are not intended to treat, cure or prevent a disease or injury.
- The information appearing on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.
- Results may vary.
- Please consult your physician for a complete list of indications, warnings, precautions, adverse events, clinical results, and other important medical information.
- You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem, injury or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider.