Drug-Free Relief: Our aromatherapy for breathing system provides relief of symptoms without drugs, drug side effects, or drug interactions. This breathing enhancer blend works best when combined with the Breathing Kit. May enhance sleep or recovery from smoke or smoking damage.
Approximately 225 drops per bottle. 5-10 drops per session.
- Drug-Free Relief: Our breathing enhancing system provides relief of symptoms without drugs, drug side effects, or drug interactions.
- Nasal Congestion Relief: Due to Colds, Flu’s, Allergies, Sinusitis, Dry Air, and Rhinitis of Pregnancy.
- Allergy Relief: Relieves nasal congestion as it washes away inhaled irritants such as pollen, pet dander, dust, and dirt.
- Sinusitis Relief: Relieves sinus and nasal congestion as it washes out thickened mucus and helps the nasal lining heal.
- Brain fog: May enhance mental clarity. It does for me.
- Dry Air Relief: Moistens and refreshes dry nasal passages caused by oxygenated, heated or air-conditioned air. It also washes inhaled dirt and contaminants from the nasal passages.
- Post-Nasal Drip Relief: Relieves post nasal drip and the constant throat clearing, coughing, along with the bad breath it can cause.
- Rhinitis of Pregnancy Relief: Due to hormonal changes during pregnancy many women suffer from nasal congestion. Our aromatherapy for breathing system offers drug-free relief of nasal congestion naturally and safely.
Toll Free (USA): 1-866 MY INHALE (1-866 694-6425)
International: 001 704.597.6775
- The statements on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Our supplements are not drugs and are not intended to treat, cure or prevent a disease or injury.
- The information appearing on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.
- Results may vary.
- Please consult your physician for a complete list of indications, warnings, precautions, adverse events, clinical results, and other important medical information.
- You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem, injury or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider.