Below 95% is not recommended by Mike White, but many medical doctors will say lower is still in a healthy range and 88% should be considered the very lowest end.
Measures Blood Oxygen, Heart Rate and Pulse Strength Simultaneously.
I use it to gauge blood oxygen while using my oxygen concentrator.
Assessing Blood Oxygen (as a percentage of arterial hemoglobin: 95-97% is most common.
Below 95% is not recommended by Mike White, but many medical doctors will say lower is still in a healthy range and 88% should be considered the very lowest end. They mostly will not prescribe oxygen to those with more than 88% on the pulse oximeter. But even 95% may be a false reading as anyone can breathe faster or deeper and make their blood oxygen rise for the moment, Especially if they are anxious about their possible condition. The low blood oxygen can go lower during sleep and the person never knows it until they start waking up gasping and not breathing. By that time I have observed they have lost a great deal of sleep and breathability while waking and during sleep.
- Large Bright Display of SpO2, Pulse Rate, and Pulse bar.
- Low power consumption, automatic power off
- Approximately 30 Hour normal operation.
- Low battery indicator.
- Supports 2 AAA alkaline or rechargeable batteries.
- Accommodates widest range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult.
- Small & lightweight design ( total 0.09 lbs without batteries ).
- 2 year limited warranty.
- Perfect for Sports and Aviation Use.
Toll Free (USA): 1-866 MY INHALE (1-866 694-6425)
International: 001 704.597.6775
- The statements on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Our supplements are not drugs and are not intended to treat, cure or prevent a disease or injury.
- The information appearing on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.
- Results may vary.
- Please consult your physician for a complete list of indications, warnings, precautions, adverse events, clinical results, and other important medical information.
- You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem, injury or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider.