Optimal Digestion's Supreme Plant Enzymes
This all-natural enzyme combination lets you enjoy eating while you are losing weight. It processes your food so well that you want less because your body is more efficiently breaking down what you eat and therefore getting more of the nutrition from the food you are eating. The enzymes pay for themselves by reducing your food consumption.
A Few Specific Benefits
- Take the load off the body and allow it to utilize its oxygen stores for recovery, regeneration and healing instead of processing food.
- Increase the surface area of the red blood cell... making it possible to carry more oxygen to all parts of the body.
- Handle acid reflux
- Improving irritable bowel conditions
- Increase the white blood cell size and activity
- Breaking up cholesterol deposits
- Shatter crystalline deposits
- Stimulate the immune system
- Raise T-Cell activity and production
- Eliminate yeast
- Reduce unhealthy bacteria
- Assimilate fats
- Digest proteins
- Offset lack of adequate chewing due to using dentures and partials.
- Take them by capsule or open the capsules and sprinkle them on your food.
Amylase -- 24,500 SKB
Protease -- 80,000 HUT
Acid Stable Protease -- 500 ASPU
E3AFA -- 30 mg
Glucoamylase -- 20 AGU
Bromelain -- 40 GDU
Lactase -- 1,200 ALU
Cellulase -- 1,000 CU
Malt Diastase -- 200 DP
Lipase -- 810 FIP
Papain 5,000 TU
Invertase -- 800 SU
Alpha Galactosidase -- 300 GAL
Hemicellulase -- 800 HCU
Microcrystalline Cellulose (155mg), Rice Bran (6.25mg), vegetable cellulose capsule (HPMC, water).
Sprout and grass juice extracts, plant derived minerals, papain extract, rutin and amla berry. All ingredients are from non-dairy vegetarian sources.
Learn More About This Product
Toll Free (USA): 1-866 MY INHALE (1-866 694-6425)
International: 001 704.597.6775
- The statements on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Our supplements are not drugs and are not intended to treat, cure or prevent a disease or injury.
- The information appearing on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.
- Results may vary.
- Please consult your physician for a complete list of indications, warnings, precautions, adverse events, clinical results, and other important medical information.
- You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem, injury or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider.