Biochemical and environmental aspects of the Optimal Breathing Development System
- Importance of Mechanical Breathing Function
- Movement and Lung Function
- Diet & Nutrition
- Digestion and Elimination - just as important as healthy eating
- Supplements - including 55 lung friendly ones
- Hair, Urine & Blood Testing- Save a lot of money
- Fasting and Cleansing
- Detoxification – Food, air, environment, cosmetics
- Weight Control
- Lung Diseases
- 300 Meds that Can Harm the Lungs
- Oxygen Therapies
- Testimonials touch all who are living because Breath is Life
This book is sold separately and Included in the Optimal Breathing Mastery Kits
Toll Free (USA): 1-866 MY INHALE (1-866 694-6425)
International: 001 704.597.6775
- The statements on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Our supplements are not drugs and are not intended to treat, cure or prevent a disease or injury.
- The information appearing on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.
- Results may vary.
- Please consult your physician for a complete list of indications, warnings, precautions, adverse events, clinical results, and other important medical information.
- You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem, injury or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider.