Some have called this the "Himalayan mind machine". A special mind development practice handed down from Himalayan monks and spiritual teachers for 4,000 years.
These practices allow you to focus, and relax while energizing and becoming more aware of your body sensations. They will tell you more about your internal process, and how and where your breath is felt in your body at any given moment.
Science is proving what ancient teaching has known for centuries that that exercising the brain reduces the tendency for brain function impairment as we age. These practices will bring about focused concentration, heightened awareness and improved memory. Beta brain wave strength is often increased.
You may also find that spiritual powers such as intuition, telepathy, extrasensory perception and or clairvoyance begin to emerge or strengthen.
- Strengthens focus, and concentration
- Be more in the moment
- Enhance relaxed concentration
- Strengthen focused thinking
- Reduce stress responses
- Greatly aids chakra balancing
- Strengthens your intuition
- Explores expanded states of consciousness
- Achieve deeper levels of self-awareness
- Open more to a state of flow
- Better integration of body, breath and mind
- Improved kinesthetic sensing and feeling of body and breathing
- Practice and deepen auto-regulation
- Deepens meditation
"I like to say that meditation isn't at all a way of making your mind be quiet; rather it's a way of entering into the quiet that is already there." Deepak Chopra
Included free with every Optimal Breathing Mastery Kit
Toll Free (USA): 1-866 MY INHALE (1-866 694-6425)
International: 001 704.597.6775
- The statements on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Our supplements are not drugs and are not intended to treat, cure or prevent a disease or injury.
- The information appearing on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.
- Results may vary.
- Please consult your physician for a complete list of indications, warnings, precautions, adverse events, clinical results, and other important medical information.
- You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem, injury or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider.