· Editor, The Journal of Integrative Medicine
· Formerly, Associate Professor of Pathology (adj.), College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University, New York
· Formerly, President of Staff and Chief Pathologist, Holy Name Hospital, Teaneck, NJ
· Fellow, Royal College of Surgeons of England
· Diplomate, American Board of Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
· Diplomate, American Boards of Environmental Medicine
· President and Professor of Medicine of Capital University of Integrative Medicine
The modern medical world has the technology to be incredible healers of almost every disease; if they would just use that technology properly. My guess is that only 1 percent do. Dr. Ali is one of those one percent. To me, he is a doctor's doctor.
A brilliant, funny but no-nonsense first class professional with 50 years of studying medicine. A pathologist, former surgeon, and now a preventive medicine specialist and a staunch proponent of oxygen-enhanced exercise with a clinic in New York City and a much larger clinic in New Jersey. 973.586.2444
My favorite books of his are:
RDA, Rats, Drugs, and Assumptions. Skim chapters 1 & 2 and home in on the rest.
Oxygen and Aging
Oxygen Protocol for the Treatment of Cancer
"Ethics in medicine—truth and integrity in the work of practitioners—has been endemically and perniciously compromised by the "Medical-Industrial Complex (the "Complex"), which, in 2008, controlled the $2.4 trillion disease- maintenance system in the U.S. There is no end in sight for the deepening health care crisis with the prevailing medical model—Americans continue to become sicker as enormous sums are stolen from them by the Complex. " Majid Ali, MD Newsletter. www.ethicsinmedicine.us