For complimentary products see world class immune system strengtheners at the bottom of the shopping cart.
The thymus gland is critical to immunocompetence and stimulating immune function, and evidence suggest that administration of thymus gland and thymic hormones in research situations has led to immunopotentiating effects.
Studies suggest vitamin C may enhance lymphocyte activity and promote macrophage and neurophil activity as well.
Toll Free (USA): 1-866 MY INHALE (1-866 694-6425)
International: 001 704.597.6775
- The statements on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- Our supplements are not drugs and are not intended to treat, cure or prevent a disease or injury.
- The information appearing on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.
- Results may vary.
- Please consult your physician for a complete list of indications, warnings, precautions, adverse events, clinical results, and other important medical information.
- You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem, injury or disease without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider.