- What are the benefits of taking our enzymes on an empty stomach?Supreme enzymes will help all of the following in the bloodstream:
- Digest proteins
- Stimulate the immune system
- Assimilate fats
- Shatter crystalline deposits
- Increase energy
- Breaking up cholesterol deposits
- Reduce bacteria
- Increase the white blood cell size and activity
- Assimilate and eliminate toxins
- Increase the surface area of the red blood cell... making it possible to carry more oxygen to all parts of the body.
- Eliminate yeast
- Break up and dissolve uric acid crystals
- Raise T-Cell activity and production
If you do not take digestive enzymes on an empty stomach
ALL THE ABOVE BENEFITS WILL BE MISSED!
- What are enzymes?Enzymes are energized protein molecules. They are the human body’s life force and are involved in every function of the body. Vitamins, minerals and hormones must have enzymes to work properly. Life cannot exist without enzymes. Individuals who are enzyme deficient are subject to physical problems, disease and degeneration. Studies indicate that decreased enzymes levels are found in a number of chronic ailments, such as arthritis, diabetes, allergies, skin diseases, cancer, immune deficiencies and much more.
- Are enzymes the KEY to better health?Yes! According to Dr. Howell: “Enzymes are a true yardstick of vitality. Enzymes offer an important means of calculating the vital energy of an organism." Enzymes are the key factor that determines the effectiveness of how your body functions. Having an ample supply of enzymes makes a lot of sense!
- What is a good digestive enzyme formulation and why?A great digestive enzyme product should be designed to improve digestion of foods (raw or cooked) and to help clean up the blood. Approximately 95% of the food we eat is composed of protein, carbohydrates and fats. A great enzyme formulation will have substantial amounts of protease, amylase and lipase with high activity & potency. Protease digests proteins, amylase digests carbohydrates and lipase digest fats. These are the three key ingredients in a great digestive enzyme formulation.
- How many enzymes can I take?Enzymes are food. They are designed to help dramatically improve digestion. Enzymes are also energy. You have a choice: to use the energy in the enzymes to help digest your food or the energy in your body to digest the food. Using the digestive enzyme energy will conserve the body’s energy and the body’s enzyme reserves. There is one person on the Internet that was taking 60 to 75 capsules a day while going through chemotherapy. He never got sick during chemotherapy and he didn’t lose his hair. Digestive enzymes are a food extract and it has been clinically proven the more enzymes you take the faster your body can repair, restore and strengthen itself.
- When taking enzymes with meals is it OK to take them before you eat?No! If you take digestive enzymes before you eat and your stomach is empty - the digestive enzymes can be absorbed into the blood stream very quickly (in less than 3 minutes). To help digest the meal you’re eating - it's best to take the enzymes during or immediately after the meal. Dr. Howell would open his capsules and sprinkle the enzymes on the food and then eat it. You can also sprinkle digestive enzymes over cat or dog food... they need help digesting cooked and processed foods too. No pet owner wants to see their pets get the same diseases as humans from eating cooked and processed foods.
- How quickly can results be realized?Most people having acid indigestion, upset stomach, bloating or problems with digestion will usually see immediate results. People having problems with bowel movements will usually see improvement within a week or two. Many people will see increased energy within a couple of weeks to a month. The people that see the best results, are the people that continue to take digestive enzymes daily with food and on an empty stomach. Proper digestion is a must... if you want to see your human body to function properly.
- Is digesting food faster better? Sure is. According to Dr. Howell the source of most health problems can be traced back to improperly digested or undigested foods. Making sure your food is fully digested or properly digested is the key to the human body functioning properly. Undigested foods can cause major problems in the bloodstream, in the intestines and colon. Completely digested foods are the answer or solution to many problems. The body can function properly if the food we are eating is being digested properly... on the other hand... it is impossible for the body to function properly if we are not digesting our food properly.
- How important are digestive enzymes?In today’s world, digestive enzymes are the most important health product a person can take. A person not taking digestive enzymes with meals and on an empty stomach is aging faster and getting older quicker... because they are using up their own enzyme reserves and more of the body’s energy to help with digestion. Digestive enzymes help conserve the human body’s enzyme reserves. Without digestive enzymes the protectors and repairers of the human body can be called into action to help digest food and to clean up the undigested food particles in the bloodstream. When the protectors and repairers are cleaning up the blood they are being distracted away from doing the job they are suppose to do. Plant enzymes can reduce the burden on the body’s natural curative powers, thus allowing the body to perform its natural, healing function.
- Can digestive enzymes reverse physical problems and disease?Only the human body has the power to heal itself, but even the amazing human body needs our help. In order for the human body to work correctly, you must support your body daily with vitamins, ionic minerals and digestive enzymes. Also, eat as many raw foods as possible (they are much better for you than cooked foods). The human body has the ability to heal itself when you give it the support it needs. But, if you don’t give the human body the support it needs... more than likely, you will have deficiencies, physical problems and disease.
- What is proper digestion? (See Dr. Howell’s 40-60 ratio theory on the audio tape script). Back in the 30's and earlier proper digestion was eating raw foods that were full of food enzymes that would help digest approximately 50% of the food. This was proper digestion. If we cooked those raw foods... we would have improper digestion... because we would be using the body’s enzyme reserves and the body’s energy to help digest the food. The food would get digested, but how it was being digested... is not the best way for the human body. Today in the 21st Century, about the only way we can achieve proper digestion is with a great digestive enzyme product high in protease, amylase and lipase... all three with plenty of potency and activity. Remember, proper digestion occurs when the human body only has to digest approximately half of the food we eat.
- How do enzymes give people more energy?Enzymes are energy... and when we take digestive enzymes regularly with food... we use the energy in the enzymes to aid in digesting the food. This will conserve the body’s energy for more important issues... like protecting or repairing. People that do not use an effective digestive enzyme product with food and on an empty stomach can use up to 50% or more of the body’s energy in the role of digestion and clean up. Take Thanksgiving for example: after eating that large Thanksgiving meal - how many people sit down and fall asleep? But, did they fall asleep or did the body shut them down? With the huge consumption of cooked and processed foods... the body has to focus most of its effort and energy toward digesting that big meal.
- Will digestive enzymes help clean the colon? Directly, no! Indirectly, yes! Enzymes taken with food will help digest that food. Fully digested food doesn’t cause problems in the colon like undigested foods. Most fully digested foods don’t cause a problem for the human body at all. Enzymes when taken on an empty stomach will be absorbed into the bloodstream. Unless you’re taking a huge amount of digestive enzymes, they will never reach the colon.
- Can I take digestive enzymes if I am taking prescription drugs or medications? Yes. Digestive enzymes are classified as a food... by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). If your doctor has told you not to eat food while taking medication, then do not take enzymes. Digestive enzymes can be a great help to your human body.
- Why is it so important to have such high amounts of protease, amylase and lipase? There should be sufficient amounts to get excellent results and truly help digest the proteins, carbohydrates and fats within the food and in the bloodstream.
- Will proper digestion of your food be determined by the amount of activity and potency within the capsules?Absolutely! Take Lipase for example. 100 FIP of lipase can break down 40 grams of fat. Undigested fat is bad fat... fully digested fat is good fat!
- Why aren’t there additional ingredients in the enzyme formulation?If we added additional ingredients to the “Ultimate Enzymes” we would have to take out some of the enzymes. This would lessen the activity and potency of the enzymes. If we added super foods or antioxidants... we would end up with a good nutritional product with a good delivery system... not a great digestive enzyme product.
- Is it possible to achieve really good health with digestive enzymes?Absolutely! The better we digest our food... the better the body can function. But, don’t forget your vitamins and ionic minerals. They are also a very important factor in giving the body the materials it needs for support. The 3-legged stool is a great example: If you were to sit on a 3-legged stool and each leg of the stool representing one of the essentials the body needs daily... vitamins, ionic minerals and enzymes. If you took one of the 3 legs or essentials away... try sitting on a two-legged stool that is designed to have 3 legs. Your body is the same way, without all three essentials... the human body will not have a solid foundation to stand or sit on!
- Why are 270 capsules a month recommended?Even with the “Ultimate Enzyme” formulation, if you only took 90 capsules a month or 1 capsule with each meal.... you wouldn’t get as many benefits as you could. Two capsules with each meal will help twice as much and that’s a good start. That leaves 3 capsules daily on an empty stomach to help clean up the blood... and cleaning up the blood adds so many benefits.
- Why are other digestive enzyme products not as effective?Two reasons: First, most enzyme formulations don’t have enough activity and potency within the capsules to be very effective. Second, most companies only recommend 90 capsules for a month supply... and that just isn’t enough. To clean up the blood we recommend you take 3 capsules daily on an empty stomach. That’s 90 capsules a month just to clean up the blood and 180 capsules monthly (2 capsules with each meal) to help digest the food you’re eating... and that’s a winning combination!
- Do athletes take enzymes?Yes, especially in Europe. Taking enzymes has proven to help athletes recover from injury much quicker... sometimes twice as fast. Example: A double blind study with karate fighters... found the karate fighters on enzymes recovered from injury in 7 days. The karate fighters on placebos took 16 days to recover.
- Can digestive enzymes help athletes excel and beat their own personal bests?We believe they will. Enzymes are energy, and when we take digestive enzymes regularly with food... we use the energy in the enzymes to aid in digesting the food. This conserves the body’s energy for more important issues... like winning the 100-meter dash or having enough energy and endurance to win at any sport.
- Some health products work and others don’t because of Body chemistry. Is this also true with digestive enzymes?No, the digestive enzymes are designed to digest the food you are eating. What will be achieved with “The Health Nuts Ultimate Enzymes” is much better digestion and a daily blood cleaning... and cleaner blood is a healthier person.
- Why are some digestive enzyme formulations listed in milligrams?An enzyme product listed in milligrams, doesn’t tell you the true activity and potency of the enzymes. For example: 150 mg of protease. What is the activity and potency of 150 mg of protease? It could be ZERO. It could be 15,000 activity and potency... you just don’t know. If a digestive enzyme product is really good and the people putting the formulation together know what they are doing, it will show the activity and potency on the label. It is very important to know what’s in the health product your taking!
While most food comparisons are based on weight, with enzymes... the most important measurement is the activity and potency of the enzyme. There’s only one national standard for the evaluation of enzymes and this standard is used by the American food industry... and it comes from the FCC... which is the Food Chemical Codex. Some companies promoting enzymes list measurements based on the dosage... which can be more than one capsule... and other companies use weights such as milligrams... and a few make up their own abbreviations. Again, there’s only one national standard for the evaluation of activity and potency of enzymes... if the enzyme product you’re taking doesn’t say HUT for protease, SKB for amylase and LU or FIP for Lipase... its time to get an enzyme product that does have the FCC Labeling. This labeling certifies that the enzymes have been thoroughly tested for activity and potency. Then you’ll know if your digestive enzyme product has the capability to truly help with digestion and take a huge burden off the human body.
Amylase -- 24,500 SKB
Protease -- 80,000 HUT
Acid Stable Protease -- 500 ASPU
E3AFA -- 30 mg
Glucoamylase -- 20 AGU
Bromelain -- 40 GDU
Lactase -- 1,200 ALU
Cellulase -- 1,000 CU
Malt Diastase -- 200 DP
Lipase -- 810 FIP
Papain 5,000 TU
Invertase -- 800 SU
Alpha Galactosidase -- 300 GAL
Hemicellulase -- 800 HCU
Microcrystalline Cellulose (155mg), Rice Bran (6.25mg), vegetable cellulose capsule (HPMC, water).
I take 2-3 per meal depending on food quantity.
Order our Supreme Enzymes here. Or call the company for my special discount. Mention Mike White MWS-20 for 20% off. 888-800-7070 PST. Ask for Rhonda.