1. Falling in love.
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.
3. A hot shower.
4. No lines at the supermarket.
5. A special glance.
6. Getting mail.
7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
8. Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
11. Chocolate milkshake (vanilla or strawberry).
12. A bubble bath.
14. A good conversation.
15. The beach
16. Finding a 20 dollar bill in your coat from last winter.
17. Laughing at yourself.
18. Looking into their eyes and knowing they Love you
19. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
20. Running through sprinklers.
21. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
22. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful.
23. Laughing at an inside joke
25. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
26. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
27. Your first kiss (either the very first or with a new partner).
28. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
29. Playing with a new puppy.
30. Having someone play with your hair.
31. Sweet dreams.
32. Hot chocolate.
33. Road trips with friends.
34. Swinging on swings.
35. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.
36. Making chocolate chip cookies.
37. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
38. Holding hands with someone you care about.
39. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad)
40. Watching the expression on someone's face as they open a much desired
present from you.
41. Watching the sunrise.
42. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another
43. Knowing that somebody misses you.
44. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.
45. Knowing you've done the right thing, no matter what other people think.
46. Getting a foot or any other kind of massage from someone you care about
47. Giving a foot or any other kind of massage to someone you care about
48. Breathing in the sigh of your lover
49. Holding someone when they really need it
50. Easier breathing
breathing related restrictions to natural highs
Pass on these natural highs to at least 7 people in the next half hour and
something fantastic will soon happen to you.
Breath is life:
More about that
Breath Holding Dangers
An MD recommends Optimal Breathing®
stamina, recovery, sports, gentle yoga, breathwork, Pilates,
Qigong, Tai Chi
6. Smoke or Smoking Recovery
7. Shortness of breath including
Asthma Bronchitis COPD Emphysema
8. Singing, Speaking,
9. Sleeping, Snoring
11. Most other
chronic challenges are Control-Find searchable in the Supplemental material
CD included in the Kit.
THEMES TO ENHANCE:
1. General breathing
2. Deepest Calm for: emotional
regulation, 12 Steps, anxiety-panic, headaches, high blood
pressure, pain reduction,
stress management, immune strength
Private one on one+ training in
Practitioner group training
Exercise and Rest
is the FIRST place not the LAST place one should
investigate when any disordered energy presents itself."
Sheldon Saul Hendler, MD Ph.D., The Oxygen Breakthrough
"He who breathes most
air lives most life."
Elizabeth Barrett Browning
"Mike's Optimal Breathing teachings should be incorporated into
the physical exam taught in medical schools as well as other allied physical and mental health programs, particularly
education, and speech, physical, and respiratory therapy."
Dr. Danielle Rose, MD, NMD, SEP