1. Falling in love.
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.
3. A hot shower.
4. No lines at the supermarket.
5. A special glance.
6. Getting mail.
7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
8. Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
11. Chocolate milkshake (vanilla or strawberry).
12. A bubble bath.
14. A good conversation.
15. The beach
16. Finding a 20 dollar bill in your coat from last winter.
17. Laughing at yourself.
18. Looking into their eyes and knowing they Love you
19. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
20. Running through sprinklers.
21. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
22. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful.
23. Laughing at an inside joke
25. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
26. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
27. Your first kiss (either the very first or with a new partner).
28. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
29. Playing with a new puppy.
30. Having someone play with your hair.
31. Sweet dreams.
32. Hot chocolate.
33. Road trips with friends.
34. Swinging on swings.
35. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.
36. Making chocolate chip cookies.
37. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
38. Holding hands with someone you care about.
39. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad)
40. Watching the expression on someone's face as they open a much desired
present from you.
41. Watching the sunrise.
42. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another
43. Knowing that somebody misses you.
44. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.
45. Knowing you've done the right thing, no matter what other people think.
46. Getting a foot or any other kind of massage from someone you care about
47. Giving a foot or any other kind of massage to someone you care about
48. Breathing in the sigh of your lover
49. Holding someone when they really need it
50. Easier breathing
breathing related restrictions to natural highs
Pass on these natural highs to at least 7 people in the next half hour and
something fantastic will soon happen to you.
short-form Breathing Tests
"breathing test" are the key words.
Long form test
is the FIRST place not the LAST place one should
investigate when any disordered energy presents itself."
Sheldon Saul Hendler, MD Ph.D., The Oxygen Breakthrough
"He who breathes most
air lives most life."
Elizabeth Barrett Browning
"Mike's Optimal Breathing teachings should be incorporated into
the physical exam taught in medical schools as well as other allied physical and mental health programs, particularly
education, and speech, physical, and respiratory therapy."
Dr. Danielle Rose, MD, NMD, SEP
Several Marathons has
inspired quite a few runners to use our breathing kit,
looking to increase their breathing strength &
endurance. This is on top of their fitness training
programs. Having a major tune-up to re-establish
energy-efficient breathing patterns has been of enormous
benefit to both elite and recreational runners - young
middle and old.
firstname.lastname@example.org 1820 Sunhaven Ct, Charlotte, NC, 28262 USA
Toll-Free Phone: 866 MY INHALE (866.694.6425) International Phone: 1 704.597.6775
© Copyright 1997-. All text and images on this web
site are protected by international copyright laws
and may only be used by consent of Michael Grant White.
Terms & Conditions |
Return Policy |
Currency Converting |
Report Deadlink |
How can we better serve you?
The breathing improvement
techniques, practices and products outlined in this publication are extremely
gentle, and should, if carried out as described, be beneficial
to your overall physical and psychological health. If you have any serious medical or
psychological problem, however, such as heart disease,
high blood pressure,
cancer, mental illness, or recent abdominal or chest surgery, you should consult your
health professional before undertaking these practices.